We help campaigns, organizations, and networks tell stories that power communities and change the world.
For over 20 years, our founder and director Ted Fickes has developed and implemented innovative approaches to online campaigning and fundraising, content strategy and storytelling, and helped organizations navigate the human and technological challenges posed by digital communications.
What We Do
- Content strategy development and implementation.
- Content analytics and audits.
- Staffing and training for writers, editors and content creators.
- Content production: newsletters, case studies, events and more.
- Copy editing and freelancer management.
- Digital fundraising assessment and audits.
- Creating and implementing digital fundraising campaigns.
- Selection, implementation and integration of fundraising, CRM and content platforms.
- Supporting staff and systems integration.
- Technology staffing and strategy.
- Managing tech change including website design and development, social.
- Engaging Networks Account Services Partner.
- Community and network communications programs.
- Creating and imenting community growth strategies.
- Choosing and implementing community platforms.
- Implementing and managing CRM, content and email platforms, web hosting and other systems.
- Auditing and implementing membership payment programs.
- Monthly giving program implementation and strategy.
- Supporting membership teams with strategy, content, analysis.
- Creating membership events and communications programs.
Want to learn more? Get in touch, find out who we are, and subscribe to the Future Community newsletter.